Mailbox Monday- July 27, 2009
Posted July 27, 2009on:
Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
Nice week for me again.
In the mail:
- Mona Lisa Darkening by Sunny. Contest win from Bitten By Books a long time ago. Thanks to Rachel for letting the publisher know that I never received it!
- Seduce Me by Robyn DeHart. Copy for upcoming blog tour. Thanks to Anna @ Hachette!
- Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory. Extra copy, gave to friend.
- Happy Hour at Casa Dracula by Marta Acosta. Donated by Marta for an upcoming giveaway. Thanks Marta!
- Dark Hunger by Rita Herron. Copy for upcoming blog tour. Thanks to Anna @ Hachette!
- Obama’s Blackberry by Kasper Hauser. Contest win from A Journey of Books.
- My Forbidden Desire by Carolyn Jewel. Contest win from Yankee Romance Reviewers.
Barnes & Noble had a clearance sale going on, so I of course bought some while they were so cheap:
- Where the Heart Leads by Stephanie Laurens
- Warlord by Angela Knight
- Something Reckless by Jess Michaels
- Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
- Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Chain Reaction by Jenesi Ash
- Somebody’s Lover by Jasmine Haynes
- Mona Lisa Awakening by Sunny
- French Kiss by Susan Johnson
- Just Sex by Susan Kay Law
Warlord, Just Sex, French Kiss, Somebody’s Lover, Chain Reaction, and Mona Lisa Awakening were all 1.99 apiece, while Wicked Game, Blue-Eyed Devil and Where the Heart Leads were all 3.99, and Something Reckless was 4.98. I wish I bought more, because there were some I didn’t even see until after I had already ordered.
What did you get?